What is this site about?
This is a rather technical site where I:
- Continuously run most of my public Google-related tests
- Host most of my older PHP/JS SEO scripts. I’m in a process of rewriting them into Node using Functional Programming philosophy. Those are hosted on different environments.
- Leave some records about interesting cases I encounter both in SEO and Analytics.
The main aim for the site is to store and share solutions I found to some not-so-common issues encountered mostly by SEOs and Analysts. I used to conduct all the experiments privately, but then I found out that there are people who are interested in these details, so I decided to share some of the most obvious and easy to check experiments while keeping them running.
- All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights
- The quality of one’s work and thinking is up to their conscience
- Brevity is the soul of wit
- People should not do what can be done equally well, but automatically
- If the horse is dead, Dismount
- Some profound text goes here 🙂
What I love in my work:
- Finding valuable business opportunities and low-hanging fruits while analyzing complex sets of data
- Achieving great efficiency by automating key routine processes in analysis, development and marketing
- Seeing the results of my work
- Being a subject mater expert