What is this site about?
This is a rather technical site where I:
- Continuously run most of my public Google-related tests
- Host most of my older PHP/JS SEO scripts. I’m in a process of rewriting them into Node using Functional Programming philosophy. Those are hosted on different environments.
- Leave some records about interesting cases I encounter both in SEO and Analytics.
The main aim for the site is to store and share solutions I found to some not-so-common issues encountered mostly by SEOs and Analysts. I used to conduct all the experiments privately, but then I found out that there are people who are interested in these details, so I decided to share some of the most obvious and easy to check experiments while keeping them running.
- Show me a completely smooth operation and I’ll show you someone who’s covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
- Bureaucracy destroys initiative. There is little that bureaucrats hate more than innovation, especially innovation that produces better results than the old routines. Improvements always make those at the top of the heap look inept. Who enjoys appearing inept?
- Brevity is the soul of wit.
- People should not do what can be done equally well, but automatically
- If the horse is dead, Dismount.
- Some profound text goes here 🙂
What I love in my work:
- Finding and implementing valuable business opportunities and low-hanging fruits while analyzing complex sets of data
- Achieving great efficiency by automating key routine processes in analysis, development and marketing
- Seeing the results of my work