Have been working in Web-development since 2006.
- HTML5, semantic HTML
- CSS3: Bootstrap, Flat UI, LESS, SASS
- PHP: xml-rpc, curl, mysqli, REST API, Yii2
- JS: Jquery, Ajax, AngularJS
- Python: Django
- .htaccess: mod_rewrite, mod_alias
- Pascal, Ada, Java (android, applets (Jswing)), VBA, C#
- Extensive experience in developing algorithms and technical system analysis
- Have my own systems (based on my algorithms) for automated generated or copied content optimization and linking
- Have my own “black-box” scripts for detecting website linking errors, malware, cloaking, paid links, etc
- Have my own link checking scripts (for periodical check of bought links, their parameters and configuration)
- Google Analytics, Webmaster, Adwords, Drive, Trends, Tag Manager, etc.
- phpMyAdmin, Webmin, Cpanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, ISPmanager (preferably)
- MOZ, Raven Tools, SERPFox, Majestic, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Asana, etc. (though I mainly rely on Google services)
- Jira, Basecamp, Redmine, Github, Mantis
- Domaintools, Askapache, Bing WMT
Web-services and scripts:
System administration skills:
- PC/Server hardware projecting, installing, maintaining, diagnosing
- Windows networks administrating
- Debian/Centos web-servers (Apache/nginx+PHP/Python/Perl/other CGI+MySQL) configuring and diagnosing
- MySQL databases administering (including work with stored functions and procedures, using console, phpMyAdmin, Navicat)
Even though I do have valuable skills in other IT-fields, I tend to treat them only as tangible support for my SEO analytical skills and understanding of ranking algorithms.