Have been successfully working with in web-marketing and white SEO field since 2010.
Web traffic analysis skills:
- Have extensive experience working with Adobe Omniture (Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Analytics). Heavy employment of the Adobe Report Builder and Excel functionality, including VBA in conjunction with Omniture
- Have been professionally working with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Google Adwords analysis tools for more than seven years
- Have diagnosed and addressed hundreds of specific traffic issues and phenomenons
- Have experience in using local analysis tools and trackers, including web-server logs parsing and queueing
- Have tens of successful cases of analyzing and increasing CTR on web-sites and in SERP
- Always closely work with behavioral factors/usability
White SEO skills:
Techniques that are inline with search engines’ policies and advice.
- Achieving synergy between SEO, PPC, SMM, PR and Branding
- Deep technical on-page optimization (microformats, html improvements, keywords usage and density, hreflang, semantic html, etc.)
- Internal and external cross-linking, linking strategy development and troubleshooting.
- Link builders and copywriters instructing, organizing, leading, controlling
- Keywords researching, analyzing, grouping
- SEO, context, branding, offline marketing and SMM strategies interconnecting
Gray SEO skills:
Techniques that are not inline with search engines’ policies and advice, but cannot be detected algorithmically.
- Satellite networks planning, creating, maintaining
- Working with different kinds of link exchanges
- Frames and redirections
- Expired domain using
- Web 2.0 platforms exploiting
- Guest posting
Black SEO skills:
Techniques that can be detected relatively easily and the promoting site will be eventually banned. I haven’t been employing them since 2012.
Other internet-marketing tools:
- Have experience in creating, optimizing and maintaining context ads
- Have experience of work with banner ads
- Experience in SMM and e-mail marketing is just enough to support SEO and analysis skills.